1) Connect this products USB 3.1 type-c cable to the USB 3.1 type-c port of the laptop
2) Connect the HDMI / VGA interface of this product to: projector, TV monitor, etc. HDMI and VGA display at 1080P@60Hz
3) Connect the USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 port of this product to the USB device
4) Connect the PD interface of this product to the PD charger
5) Connect the Ethernet port of the product to the wired network
6 ) Connect the headset of this product to the headset.
Matters Needing Attention
1) Due to the current with 1.5 A biggest see specification, such as the new Macbook, output current in:1.5 A. when the load exceeds 1.5 A computer will start the self-protection function, will tip: USB power consumption big, the disabled, unplug the converter(and close the disabled icon or restart), insert again, inserted first PD power supply (such as large power consumption equipment connected hard disk. When cannot be used when the normal connection, please connect the charger in the Type of the products-c mother, make it to the computer hard disk devices such as power supply).
2) Please connect the charger when using this product, and do not disconnect the charger during use. In the process of use, the charger is disconnected, which will cause the device connected to the product to be disconnected and data lost. Then, the connection will be restored after a few seconds. In order to prevent data loss, please do not disconnect the charger during use.
3) Connect to the Internet. When the product is used on the Macbook series devices, the Macbook shall be set as follows: system preference network-click”+”to create a new service-select USB 10/100/1000 Lan-create-application (dick the application to display USB 10/100/1000LAN green, connected successfully), and then access the Macbook via wired Internet.
4) When the PD charger is not inserted, only 1 USB hard disk with big current can be loaded. The load current varies greatly among different devices. The following is the reference working current for related devices:
USB removable hard disk: 550mA-1.5A
USB flash disk: 200mA-350mA
Game mouse up to 350mA
SD card: 150mA-300mA
Net port: 100mA
The computer load protection current is 1.5A, and the computer load protection will cause the work interruption or abnormal operation of the external equipment. In order to ensure the normal operation of the load exceeding 1.5A, it is necessary to insert the PD charge. After plugging in PD, PD is allocated to USB power supply and the output total current is 1500MA, while others are allocated to computer charging, so the total current of USB cannot exceed the device current of 1.5A
5) The product is designed according to the real-time USB3.1 standard specification, which may not be applicable to the products or equipment with standard specification after production law compatible, belong to the normal image, if this situation please contact the customer service
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: This plug-and-play USB C Hub includes 2 USB 3. 0 ports, 3 USB 2. 0 ports, USB-C female for charging or data transfer, 60W power delivery port, 4K HDMI video output, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, VGA port, Audio/Mic 2-in-1 port and SD/Micro SD card reader slots in an extremely compact and sleek design
Effortless Data Transfer and Synchronization: 5 USB A ports and TYPE C data ports, ultra-high-speed 5Gbps data transmission, connected to mobile phones, tablets and hard drives for easy data transmission. Built-in SD and TF slots for transfer speeds up to 5Gpbs. The 3. 5mm audio jack lets you listen to music through your headphones
Convenient Charging and Network Connection: Supports 60W PD charging. This multi-port USB C adapter provides a Type-C pass-through female port that allows you to safely charge multiple peripherals for data transfer and worry-free storage. The USB C dock supports Gigabit Ethernet port, backwards compatible with 10Mbps/100Mbps/1000Mbps RJ45. Gigabit Ethernet port ensures a more stable and faster wired network connection
Ultra 4K Effect Video Sync: Mirror or extend your USB-C laptop screen stream 4K@30HZ video using the HDMI ports and the VGA port. To enjoy the vivid 3D effect video in high-resolution from your C port computer to external monitor. The display will only be copied without expansion, but the maximum resolution of both ports is 1080P. And, in terms of compatibility, you can use it on all the latest USB C compatible laptops and MacBooks
WHAT YOU GET: With 18-month friendly after-sale service, you could return or get replacement as our . If you have any questions about the product, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll try our best to help you